What are Waterproof Flooring Systems?
Waterproof flooring is used in specific areas to protect equipment or the concrete beneath the waterproof membrane. The membrane can be epoxy or urethane-based.
Benefits of High-Traffic Flooring Systems
Certain areas need extra protection against water and moisture. Without this protection, repairs and replacement become costly and hard to manage.
Benefit highlights include:
- Protecting the surface against corrosive fluids as well as other harsh elements like sun and salts
- Reducing the absorption of water into concrete and thereby reducing cracking and breakdown
- Increasing the longevity of a structure
- Saving money on costly repairs, replacement, damaged equipment and lost time
For certain industries it is vital to have waterproof flooring in order to protect equipment and people.
Recommended industries include:
Our team of Territory Managers will assist you in finding the best waterproof flooring for your environment.
Recommended products include:
- Stongard - an elastomer-based flooring system for waterproofing parking structures, concourses, helipads, areas below mechanical rooms and pump and mezzanine floors